Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stories To Uncover

Will I have the strength
To do what I need to?
Will I pass the obstacles,
Will I pass their tests?
For them, I need to be the best.
To them, I can be the best.
I am just me.
I know how I think,
I know what I like
And what I don't.
My thinking is artistic,
Of this world.
Not logic, no science.
Beauty isn't a reflection.
It's what's created and given.
Facts are simply
Thoughts put in books.
Truth is what is seen.
Opinions are the most important.
It gives the thought of
The average being.
It shows what they're seeing.
Not by what experiments conclude.
Not by what this might be,
What this could be,
What this will be.
Something will only exist
If someone acts on it to become.
It's about the people.
And unless you want to prove
Things that will only be looked over
By skimming eyes,
Eyes that will want to believe
In what they see rather than read,
Go ahead.
But I don't want to believe
By stories.
I want to believe by will
And by experience and
By the own hearts' discoveries.
True art lies within the heart.
This world could be so much
More than things formed
By evolution.
Or, E=MC^2.
Will you base your life
On letters and numbers?
Will you let that determine you?
Or will you uncover your own
Heart and your own mind
And travel.
Discover new desires.
Discover new land, new places.
Meet new faces, learn their life.
You will learn much more
Through people.
Through different cultures
And different areas.
Science isn't anything but more
And more questions and theories.
Do you want to ask more,
Or uncover natural beauties?
Will you have the strength to do
What you know you need to?
It's your time.
Use it in the way that pleases you,
In the way that makes you happiest most.
Not just by what tests say.
Your life is YOUR walkway.

Sept 28, 2010

Other Bloggers