Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm No Writer

I'm no writer.
Creativity never fits me.
Rhythm and rhyme abandon me.
My eyes can't see.
My personality is blind.
I don't know what I look like.
All I can be is this.

I don't sing.
I'm never going to.
I'm always off tune, beat.
I can't write songs.
I try, but the notes turn out all wrong.
Lyrics too detailed, too long.
I'll never have a song.
Music is never a talent when
Placed on me.
I don't know how to express.
These are all the thing's I can't be.

I'm uncoordinated.
My feet don't stay planted.
I always lose in sports.
I can never look good in shorts.
I misinterpret.
I'm never alert.
I'm always afraid.
I have the fear of getting hurt.
Sports aren't me.
This is everything I won't be.

I'm no writer.
I've never been able to sing.
Sports aren't everything.
I'm not inspiring.

And even though I'm not
Any of these things.
I have to push through.
I'm not complete,
But I am with You.


April 25, 2010

Other Bloggers