Friday, October 22, 2010

Reigning the Open Air

I am not whole.
I am broken in two.
One half of my heart is with me,
And the other is with you.
I trust you with my all,
Through the darkness
And when I fall.
You take my  hand
And you never let go.
You show me a place to go.
You protect me
And comfort me,
I love the way you embrace me.
Our eyes lock into place.
I love the way you hold me tight,
Makes me never wanna leave tonight.
Our kiss soars high.
I tend to close my eyes.
I feel the space underneath my feet,
Because we have lifted into the skies.
Our skies,
Like Eagles reigning the open air.
Like doves we are,
And it's our love we will share.
Don't forget, I'm broken in two.
I am not whole,
Remember? My other half is you.
Together we become only one,
Never just us two.
Keep this close to your heart,
The love we share,
Remember? We fly high,
Reigning the open air.

October 22, 2010

Other Bloggers