Friday, October 15, 2010

House of Cards

I'm only just as strong as a house of cards. 
I can easily fall down. 
I'm fragile and I can break. 
Nowadays, that's how it is. 
I used to have such a strong firewall. 
But now I feel as if I can't walk, 
Seems I have to learn how to crawl 
All over again. 
Sometimes I blow with the wind so 
Easily, that sometimes, 
The things people say and do 
Get to me. 
I contemplate about things so much now. 
I overthink, and I feel I always lose somehow. 
He makes me into such a house of cards. 
The way he says things, 
The way he says things to me, 
Sometimes, it hurts me, 
Annoys me, bothers me. 
Makes me curious. 
Sometimes I wonder, 
"Why does he do this to me? 
Why is it that something he does, says, 
Can bring me down?" 
But honestly, at the same time, 
I'm glad he still speaks to me. 
But I wish he'd have a bit more sensitivity. 
I've become a house of cards in a hurricane.


May 30, 2010

Other Bloggers