Friday, October 15, 2010

Just Another Note

Endless are these notes. 
I see my writing. 
Of course, 
They connect to me in 
Many different ways. 
Some I may just write, 
Who knows? 
I can only see what's inside my heart. 
You can try to take a peek, 
Try to take a glimpse, 
Try to understand me. 
I dare you to. 
But no one ever really seems to 
Penetrate through. 
I wanna find the one who can 
See me through. 
Understand my heart and mind. 
Be kind to whatever I go through. 
Whether it be dangerous or daring, 
Sweet or caring, 
That's the kind of love I love. 
To love no matter what the cost. 
To love no matter how they look. 
To love them for them 
And not to change for anything. 
Love can either be hard or simply 
...Simple. 
Don't just love to show that you're 
Popular, beautiful or wanted. 
Love to show 
That YOU care. 
That YOU have a heart a for someone. 
That YOU just wanna be with them til the day is done. 
It's a beautiful thing, that love. 
To have relationship. 
To have love. 
To have them 
Can be unbelievably amazing. 
But honestly, 
Patience is the key 
To anything if you want things to be.


June 6, 2010

Other Bloggers