Friday, October 15, 2010

Your Love is All I Don't Need

Even if you break all the walls,
Even if you tear down this house,
No matter how much you beat me down,
You won't hurt me.
Whatever punches you throw at me,
No matter how hard things are thrown,
How ever many words you try to use against me,
You cant hurt me.
I can't stand the way you act.
I'm not sure if I should be scared or react.
I hate not knowing what to do.
I wanna scream, yell, fight you too.
But I always lose in the end.
I tend to turn out helpless.
No one knows this.
No one knows when I cry.
No one is ever there for me
Only because I won't let them.
This can't be handled, or discussed. 
I just gotta let it rain.
I just gotta let the storm brew 
And release into the night.
Cuz no matter what I do,
I always lose this fight.
I have to pretend everything's all right.
Wipe the tears from my eyes 
And let life live on.
Don't ever tell me not to miss you
When you're gone.
Just back up, give me space.
I know when thing's aren't right when
I listen to music and still find no grace.
You've always been there,
Either to love me or hurt me,
Or hate me. 
Tell me I'm your problem,
Tell me I'm irresponsible.
Tell me I'm
Useless and pathetic.
Tell me I'll get nowhere in life,
Cuz no matter how you use words against me,
No matter how much you think it's gonna hurt me,
It won't. I won't let it.
Break the walls,
Tear your ligaments,
Hurt your fists,
I honestly don't give a damn.
Cuz I honestly can't wait for 
The day I show you how wrong you were.
How wrong you were to make me cry,
Cry each night with no sympathy.
I'd sit alone hating every moment.
Remembering your distasteful eyes.
Remembering your harsh voice.
You leave me no choice 
But to be your enemy.
I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with you
And you're just gonna have to deal with me.
Hope one day you'll learn some stability.


May 29, 2010

Other Bloggers