Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No Scars Tonight

I hear their distant screams.
Their pleads for mercy.
It's not about them though,
Their captivity is
Because of me.
I can't stand their pain,
I can't stand the enemies gain.
I'm caught in the middle
Between justice and being slain.
But for what it's worth
I'm not gonna let the ones
I love get hurt.
If it's me they want
Then they can have me.
I'm gonna make sure 
My loved ones are free.
I continue to run through
This pouring rain.
I cut through every alley way,
I jet in front of cars,
Because if one scar is placed
On them...
I finally see where they're
Being held.
I sneak onto the property
And soon I realize, it's just me.
I'm alone.
I'm the only one to avenge.
The enemies come in packs,
And all I can do is watch my own back.
I take a step into they're sight,
I stand there with all my might.
Their smiles evil and full of pleasure,
As if they've found their treasure.
Their eyes dark,
Their eyes cold.
This may be too much for me to hold,
But I'd never let anyone 
I love get hurt because of me.
So here I am,
I'm gonna set them free.


June 26, 2010

Other Bloggers