Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Iluminado Mi Noche

Our night was perfect.
The lights were down,
Our eyes gazing.
The touch of our lips,
Amazing.
Your eyes bright,
Along with your
Sweet smile.
We sat together
Knowing the night
Would be awhile.
Slow and gentle,
Sweet and right,
Something for us
Changed that night,
Our night,
Our time.
I felt whole with
Your hand in mine.
With every kiss
And with every
Slow, deep breath,
I could feel our
World stop,
And in my heart
You will be certainly kept.
As my feelings grew,
The butterflies flew,
They soared,
They asked me for more.
And at times I wanted to say,
"Don't stop,"
"Keep going," I said.
I wanted nothing more
Than to have your hands
Brushed alongside my head,
In my hair, on my face.
That moment,
That sweet moment,
Was as smooth as the sea.
Every move made, received,
I could feel our intimacy.
I wanted you all to me.
The way our eyes locked,
The way we moved,
Our hearts grew.
I'm glad you found me,
And I'm glad I found you.
For you there's nothing
I wouldn't do.
Our night was perfect.
Your lips I couldn't resist,
Your touch and your sweet kiss.
Que ilumino mi noche.

July 24, 2010

Other Bloggers