Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Flying Endlessly

The softness of the moment.
It enriched me.
Brought me joy, peace,
Made me feel at ease.
I felt our intimacy.
Everytime you'd get closer to me,
I'd feel that moment.
Felt as if I swollowed
Butterflies,
Over and over and over again.
They seemed to fly at no end.
You made me feel like I 
Couldn't breathe normally.
Every breath I took,
I took with care.
I'm glad we had hours to share.
There was warmth in the air.
Your hand layed on my stomach.
Our fingers met,
My mind set
On that one moment.
That moment that had felt so right.
That right moment just right for
Something special, 
Something sweet.
I wondered if you felt the butterflies too.
I honestly wanted something from you.
Butterflies,
They flew endlessly,
When will it be time for just you and me?


June 29, 2010

Other Bloggers