Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Brasilian Coast

I'm sailing along the Brasilian coast.
My mind released,
My heart wide open.
My senses breathing in its
Green groves of acai berry palms
All the way out from the Amazon.
The sun's setting,
Crossing over my head.
I can see the coral reefs' bed,
Fading, growing dim 
Under these blessed clear seas.
I look onto the land,
I see its green trees. 
It's clean, beige sand.
I step onto the Brasilian shore,
Its texture so soft and so smooth,
Nothing else could have been understood.
It's so warm and serene,
Everything felt like it was made for me.
This is how I feel when I'm with you,
Rich and warm. 
Soft and gentle. 
Your breath is like a light breeze.
Your kisses taste as sweet as the palms.
And the love you have for me
Is like this Brasilian dream. 
Warm and serene.

September 23, 2010

Other Bloggers