Friday, November 26, 2010

My Birthday Wish: A Pot of Gold

I wanna wish upon star.
I wanna be a mermaid,
A gymnast,
A firefighter,
A superhero.

Maybe dreams really do go far.
I wanna be an astrologist,
An actress,
A Olympian,
A journalist.

I wanna ride in a car,
With the windows rolled down
And with the wind blowing in my face.
I still wanna save the universe,
Perform to the world
All my skills and tricks.
Fly towards the stars,
Find a heart that I can call Ours.

True wishes do come true,
I found one true love
And it was you.

I've wanted all these things before,
All these dreams and wishes.
But I realized,
My true wish
Starts and finishes
With you.

I wanna wish upon star,
Believe dreams really do go far,
And find you at the end of my rainbow.
You as my pot of gold.

November 26, 2010

Other Bloggers