Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Own Little World

It's something special,
It's especially unique.
It's the way you are,
Your smile, your physique.
The way you stand over my head,
The way you hug me tight from behind.
The way you are sweet, gentle and kind.

Our love is truly spoken.
This love will never be broken.
My heart sings of true love;
You're the only one I could ever dream of.

Because without you,
It's just me and the world.
There would be no secret place.
There would be no 'Our own little world'.
Together is where our
Lives have pulled forward,
Stepped up to the plate,
Swung the ball out into the field,
And slid to the 1st base not yet ready for home.
This is where our paths have shone.
They're bright,
And it feels right with you by my side.
I have no reason to hide,
You've shown me the lights.

And we smile all the way home.

December 1, 2010

Other Bloggers