Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Charmed

My heart was set on fire,
Burning, but not harmed.
You lit the flame using your soft eyes,
I was taken, awakened. Charmed,
I blew you a kiss, you teased and missed,
You pulled me in and sought my kiss.
In that moment, our hearts were meant to be.
Together forever, bringing up our legacy.
And every day, there are moments like our first.
Every time, you make my heart churn.
You set the flames, you burn it sweet with compassion.
You overpower my heart and coat it deep with passion.
Then I see you compose our love as if it were a song,
Singing, "well, I know there's a reason...only you can love me this way."
There's no reason to debate or contemplate that
No matter what our heart goes through,
I'm deeply, truly, in love with you.

February 15, 2012

Other Bloggers