Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lost in Vehemence

There's something hidden in the water.
My vision blurs,
And I can't discern, it stirs.
Above the water are little tides,
Rolling beneath is a mystery.
Something under the waves hide,
Bellowing like a cold, suppressed scenery.
A picturesque suffering under hard rain,
Blurring the scenes, erasing what seems
To be an exquisite masterpiece.
Abstract strikes of paint secluding
The natural blend of art.
I'm taking this to heart,
Frustrated at how much the waters rush.
How I can't see past my own painful flush.
Tears tearing through my cheeks,
Breaking my heart with every teardrop.
Cuz beneath those ripples of waves,
Something still abides.
Cold and deep.
My rush of shallow, abstruse avidity
Continually being torn down.
And here I am, in a constant, naive stance,
Still looking deep into the dark sea,
Wondering what lies beneath.

Suddenly heedless.

July 9, 2011

Other Bloggers