Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fireplace

We were sittin by the fireplace
Drinkin Mountain Dew
You held me by my waist
And you told me,"I love you".

The warmth of your hands
Released my butterflies
You turned around and pulled me in
I felt I was gonna die.

Cuz your lips tasted sweet
Your smile blew my mind
You made my insides feel so weak
All I wanted was for you to be mine.

Be mine, be forever mine.

Chorus:
I saw the fire burning
The flames were flying high
I saw your eyes glistening
My heart fell at your smile

I placed my head on your chest
And I closed my cloud nine eyes
And I woke up the next morning
Found a fire flame was still alive.

It reminded me
How even when we close our eyes
Our love will burn
And never will it die.

The strength of love
Is all my heart needs
Our flame will burn
Always inside of me.

May 24, 2011

Other Bloggers