Monday, July 15, 2013

Prince

I promise, you're my prince.
You're the one I love to kiss.
You're the one I hold to my heart.
Forever together, never apart.
Remember how the world stopped for us?
When everything was just as we promised?
It was perfect, it was sweet.
Forever I am off my feet.
You sweep me away into the skies.
You're my superman with no disguise!
I'll always and forever proclaim my love for you,
Trust me on this, my words are true!
I'm so lucky to have you,
You're my hero every day.
I lean to you and I look up to you.
I love you.

You're my prince, I promise.
Read the poem below this.
I'm nothing without you and your love.
I'm just ordinary, I'm just a girl.
I'd be so lonely in this world.
You protect me and take care of me.
You are so kind and you treat me sweetly!
Forget the words I ever said.
Please forget that I hurt you again.
You're my prince, the one I kiss.
So read the one below this.
Maybe it will describe more about
How much you really mean to me.
Always and forever, always meant to be.

July 15, 2013

Other Bloggers