Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Strong

I'm not the kind of girl
Who takes billions of pictures of herself
To try and look cute.
I'm not the kind of girl
who can simply own millions of shoes.
I'm not the kind of girl
Who throws a fit when I lose,
But I'm simply the kind of girl
Who likes to stay true and
Always be certain of what I choose.

Be strong, stay strong.
Girl, don't let them say you're wrong.
Be you, fight for you.
Stay true to yourself,
Make them come after you.
Be wise and stay right,
Don't let them out without a fight.
You may be a girl,
But you're strong too.
Your choice is your decision,
Make your move, make it with precision.
Be deliberate and be brave.
Tell them you won't be whipped
Cause you're MADE.

Be strong, stay strong.
Be the girl who likes to stay true,
Be a girl who is certain of
The things you choose.

March 28, 2012

Other Bloggers