Monday, April 25, 2011

Trampoline

Jumping high into the night sky.
Stars fading in above our heads.
Laughing so hard I was gonna cry,
We've been bestfriends since we met.

The warm Georgian breeze
Back for another summer.
Crickets chirping, Orion casting low.
Our heads looking back at him
As our continued love grows.

Laying down, shoulder to shoulder.
My head turns to see your eyes.
Everything about that day
Was perfect.
I felt my love for you was just right.

Laying on the trampoline,
Being together on that
Young summer night,
My heart didn't want
To let you go.
But your smile said,
"We'll definitely have another time.
Definitely another night."

Our hands were linked
As I looked into your eyes.
With sweet Georgian air
Running against our skin.
Our love has been perfect
Ever since we met,
Ever since and always have been.

Because forever means always
And always means forever.
That's why my heart will
Always love you.
Always, just us together.

On my trampoline,
On that young summer night.
"I promise, you will always be mine."

April 25, 2011

Other Bloggers